Monday, September 23, 2002

Well now I have done it... I've been reading these types of posts for years (literally since 1989 when I figured out how to hook the modem I stole from my school to the Tandy 900 my mom bought and I found the tantalizing world of BBS...[oh yeah and also the astronomic costs of long distance BBS since there were none in my home state of ND]). I have been quite resistant to actually go ahead and do one of these myself, however. I think the main reason is the fact that I rarely have anything to say that I think other people will be interested in. Another reason is I like interaction much better (I considered and still may use Live Journal instead). But what the hey, why not give it a try, perhaps my novel (isn't everyone writing one) will get worked out in these posts. Perhaps I'll find the true meaning of life. Or perhaps this will be the pace I can write down all of those crazy dreams I have.... (Hey Alen Alda and be a sex symbol can't he)

No comments: