Sunday, September 21, 2003

Found a new section of woods today near my house. It is weird. I've discovered 2 new things in just the last month. Makes me think I need to go for a several hour hike so I can make it a bit farther and see what is in there deeper into the woods. This section is across the road from a neighbor�s house. I noticed there is an old driveway there so I stopped my bike and went in on foot. Looks like in the 30's or 40s there may have been a house in there. There is a 1930 car sitting in the middle of woods with trees growing in and around in and an early model 50s car in a similar state. I didn't have bug spray on so I didn't stay long to investigate, but I think I'll throw on something orange (it is hunting season after all) and some bug spray and better shoes and tramp around there. I found what I think must have been a rubble foundation... Could be interesting.

No comments: