Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Do you ever have those days where you just start off all wrong and it never rights itself...

I woke up 2 hours early this morning (after not sleeping well since Saturday) and could not for the life of me get back to sleep. Only a part of it was noise (AC, Fan, Snoring hubby [all three of which, are quite necessary by the way, yes even snoring hubby]) But the other part was my mind, It was just racing ansd racing with all of these thoughts and I could not slow it down enough to get back to sleep. I would run through a scenerio (say finishig this thing at work) and things would slow and I would just about get to sleep and then BOOM another random thought raced through my mind waking me up enought to have to think that one through as well.

Then I had to be all grumpy when hubby woke up and start HIS day off bad, and it just got worse form there. We have these little sugar ants that I have been keeping at bay all summer. But suddenly last night they had a breeding fest and they are ALL over by the sink, fridge and dishwaser. Not sure what to do quite yet. I've tried about everything I know. I know for sure I will have to clean EVERYTHING out from that area and clean with bleach and dry up any water etc. but apart from that (and since I have tried almost everthing else apart form an exterminator) I am unsure of what to do.

Top that off with the fact that if this humidity and heat does not abate soon I will most certainly committe murder. I DO NOT live in the SOUTH. I want a cool, humidity free summer! I am seriously looking at moving!

Those random morning thoughts are still bothering me though. Most esp things like what the HELL am I going to do (if anything) about school. Also, do I really want to keep doing what I am doing work wise? DO I really want to keep living where I am living? Why am I so heavy and why can't I seem to do anythig about it but complain... And $$$, how do I get more of it... How do I pay off my debt?

It's not like I have alot of problems mind you. I really do have a pretty good life, but I seem to focus more and more on the little bad things instead of looking at the little good things.

By the way, here are some good things. I want to plant all of these in my yard so I can look at beautiful things all of the time.

No comments: