Thursday, August 14, 2003

Slept better last night, it's still muggy here, but how can I complain when 3000 people have died in France?

We have an ant problem, ugh, I hate ants. They are something called Crazy Ants... apparently a bit hard to get rid of. blech... Hubby and I cleaned and threw out all food. I have to figure out something to do with the cat food though, cause the ants will eat even very small residue so maybe I have to feed the cat, wait for her to finish, then wash the bowl...

Going home soon though with a day off tomorrow to take kitty to vet and find safe ant killers etc. Most likely dusting will be the way to go with this one. Hopefully they won't find my pantry!!! Esp since I cleaned up all of their ready food sources last night!

I have to sit down and write a complicated SQL query. Not looking forward to it since I am REALLY bad at them right now, But I HAVE to get better! I mean this is my job now!





No comments: