Tuesday, August 12, 2003

So Teru has gotten back from London with not only a glow on her face, but a glow in her soul.

It's cool to see just how much a person can change when (dare I say the word...) they are in love (yup I said it, love).
In FACT, while talking to her last night, she refered to him as her "boy friend" which I did not mention as the bit of a shock that it was, but noted and tucked away to smile over (and write about) later ;-)

She has reasons to be sad, that is for sure. Like he is an ocean away for one. But I am glad she is focusing on the positive. He is certainly a nice person. well spoken, smart and funny. I can't wait to meet him in person and do the checking out. I have to look at the "over all" of course and make sure he has a good bum ;-) (V. important!)

OK, back to work now... data data every where....

No comments: