Tuesday, August 26, 2003

FINALLY, made reservations at a lovely little B&B! It's owned by a gay man who was very nice on the phone and has a cat. Should be fun. We plan on going to the beach and eating at a nice resturant and I plan on reading a bunch. I also plan on breathing in and out very slowly....

Had co-op the other night! It was nice to have everyone over. I actually like to cook all day for these things. Granted they are far between for the actual cooking part, but that makes it fun. I made alot of food, but most of it got eaten. I only had one piece of quiche, a bit of pasta salad and a tiny amount of sobe noodel salad left. Teru seemed to like it!!! Thanks Teru!!!

People went swimming even though it was a bit chilly. I was too busy cooking the last of the meal to swim, but I was glad people could dive in if they wanted (OK NOT dive, the pool's to shallow for that)

Now I am at work and just had to take 4 advil. I think the change in humidity confused my body. Looking forward to lunch with Teru, Naz and L on Thursday. Though Naz has yet to confirm, we have 3 out of 4 so it's a go no matter what. I will be having a stiff drink thank you very much!

I'm having lunch out on Wednesday too. A very lovely Poet who's books I adore

I'll dream of my wonderful time away from work as I go to this next meeting.... That and Jonny Depp ;-)




No comments: