Tuesday, May 23, 2006

no movement on the house - so far everyone who has made an appointment to see it, has cancelled before coming out


The septic should go in the first or second week of June, though the guy is a bit sketchy on the start date since we've had so much rain

My sister is coming out for my court date - which will be both nice and embarassing



I still have a ton of Steve's stuff - not sure what to do with it. I want to drop it off or send it to him or have him pick it up - but not sure where he is or if he even wants it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sell it or donate it, take the tax write off.

edrie said...

lots of work - that would be

Plus some of this stuff was really important to him at one time

he wants me to trash the trunk - and I just can't but it won't fit in my car -